Technical cleaning is required by our clients in the manufacturing and distribution industries. Our own NEBOSH and Grad IOSH accredited, Health, Safety & Compliance Director conducts regular site audits to ensure we are working to the best health and safety practices and liaises with the rest of our team working closely with onsite engineers to ensure that all safety procedures are carried out before we clean.
Our fully trained staff may undertake the cleaning of conveyor belts, clean within the caged areas of cranes and goods to man areas and under factory and distribution centre machinery and equipment. There are many mechanical hazards to consider and by following strict processes, we ensure the pre-scheduling of isolation areas before we clean. This may include the isolation of electrics and pneumatic isolation of air lines.
In some instances, it may also be appropriate to utilise specialist equipment such as ATEX vacuums to ensure fire risk or ignition of residual particles is kept to a minimum.
- Health and safety is our top priority
- NEBOSH and Grad IOSH accredited, our Health, Safety & Compliance Director conducts regular site audits
- Our team works closely with onsite engineers
- Our staff are fully trained
- We also provide window and Industrial cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.