Training at Floorbrite
At Floorbrite, we believe we’re only as good as the people who work for us. That’s why we invest time and money into the training and development of our staff. We recognise the need to continue training beyond initial qualifications, maintaining and upgrading skills throughout our working life. We provide both on-the-job and off-the-job training, delivered by our managers, or external sources to achieve a specific professional qualification.
Our Health & Safety Department ensures the following
- Provide suitable and effective training systems for the business
- Manage all training administration and ensure suitable records are maintained
- Continual development of the internal training procedures for the business
- Produces suitable and relevant documentation to support training needs
Upon commencement of a new contract our fully trained Area Managers are more than capable of handling the TUPE process, inducting and training new personnel into the initial Floorbrite processes. Their process begins here:
- Involvement from the HR Department at TUPE consultation stage to help to establish who will be transferring to Floorbrite in any new contract
- Input during the interview process to establish qualifications or experience for a particular job
- The Floorbrite Area Manager completes site inductions to ensure staff are aware of: client and Floorbrite related health and safety, fire exits, smoking policy, safe behaviour, location of welfare areas, PPE, electrical equipment checks, chemical hazards, safety arrangements on site, manual handling and toolbox talks followed by a questionnaire. In addition, we provide:
- Provision of chemical training
- Introduction to a site specific “Health & Safety Site File” maintained on every site
- Training for colour coding
- Machinery training
- Cleaning to the BICS (The British Institute of Cleaning Science) standard
- Training records are maintained within personnel files
- Site training matrixes are maintained in order to easily identify and record future training requirements
- Additional training is provided as required
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.