Industrial Day Man
Job Description - Reporting to Industrial Manager, Industrial Department
• To ensure that all Industrial cleaning work is performed to a high standard whilst meeting the requirements and expectations of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all cleaning is delivered to expected and agreed standards.
• Ensure all cleaning tasks abide by the cleaning specification and H&S
• Safe use of machinery and equipment
• Ensure all H&S procedures are followed ensuring safe working practices at all times.
• Ensure equipment, machinery and vehicles are kept clean and in a good working order.
• Report any issues with machinery or equipment.
• Present a good professional image
• Understand and work to task schedules.
• Liaise with management on any current issues.
• Be able to work Bank Holidays if they are contracted work days. Core Skills
• Previous experience of Industrial cleaning would be an advantage.
• Clean driving licence (minor points considered).
• Strong people management organisational and communications skills.
• Attention to detail and high standards of work.
• An understanding of Health and Safety regulations and working with Risk and Method Statements.
• Experience in Builders Cleans, Industrial Jet Washing, Carpet Cleaning, Strip and Seals.
• External and Internal training courses will be provided to the right candidate but a current CSCS card would be beneficial.
• 40 hours worked over 7 days, flexible start and finish times, in order to meet the needs of the business.
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary: From £9.00 per hour (Unexperienced) and £9.27 per hour (Experienced) – overtime available at Time and a half Saturdays and evenings and Double time Sundays and unsociable hours.
• 20 Days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.