Commercial Window Cleaner
Job Description - Reporting to Window Cleaning Manager, Window Cleaning Department - Head Office, Sale, M33 2AU
We are looking to employ reliable commercial window cleaners to work in the Manchester area and various locations surrounding Manchester.
Key Accountabilities/Main Duties
• Team work is important and the applicant must be able to work well as part of team whilst possessing the ability to use their own initiative.
• Full clean UK driving licence essential/beneficial
• The role involves Reach and Wash, cradle work
• You must be confident and competent working at height.
• You must be able to provide 2 checkable work references, have the correct right to work/work permits and have good communication skills.
• Previous experience within the window cleaning industry would be beneficial. However, for the right person training will be provided Core Skills Carry out all window cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning schedule
• Take ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others at work
• Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements
• Ensure any appropriate warning signs are always in use
• Observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times
• Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order
• Report all machine and building faults to line manager
• Respond courteously to customer and management requests
Salary & Benefits Rate: From £9.00 per hour (Unexperienced) and From £9.27 per hour (Experienced) - Holiday: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays Uniform provided Shift Pattern 40 hours per week - 6.00am to 2.00pm - Monday to Friday Opportunity to work overtime
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.