FOR HEAD OFFICE POSITIONS PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
If you are interested in any of these jobs please fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page!
Do you need a bit of extra cash for your holidays?? Cover cleaners always required for holiday cover, fill in the enquiry form telling us the areas you would like cover work in.
**** New HQ Jobs at the bottom of the page****
Cleaner required in Barrow in Furness, LA14 2HG - 7.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, flexible cleaning times at £7.50 per hour, Site is due to start on the 21st August
Cleaner required in Stockport - 11.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 3.45pm to 6.00pm at £8.00 an hour
Cleaner required in Warrington - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4.00pm to 6.00pm at £7.50 per hour
Cleaner required in Liverpool - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 8.00am at £7.50 per hour
Cleaning supervisor required in Stockport SK1 3SW - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 8.00am at £8.00 per hour
Cleaner required in Stockport SK1 3SW - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00am to 8.00am at £7.50 per hour
Cleaner Required in the Warrington Area for temporary cover work, Morning or Evening
Cleaner required in Rotherham - 7 hours per week, Monday and Thursday 8.00am - 10.30am and Saturday 8.00am - 10.00am at £8.00 per hour
Cleaner required in Thorpe Park, Leeds - 16.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.15pm - 8.30pm at £7.60 per hour
Cleaner required in Holbeck LS12 - 2 hours per week, Tuesday only, 8.00am - 10.00am at £9.00 per hour
Cleaner required in Ruddington, Nottingham - 15 Hours Per Week, Monday to Friday, 5.30pm – 8.30pm at £7.50 per hour. General Cleaning Duties. Must be flexible to cover for Janitor (10.00am – 2.00pm) Ideally a driver due to location (Ruddington)
Cleaner required at Delamere School, Flixton - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 3.45pm - 5.45pm at £7.80 an hour, start times vary during school holidays, DBS check required.
Cleaner required in Doncaster, DN4 5NU - 7.5 hours per week, Monday to friday, 6.30am - 8.00am at £8.80 per hour
Cover cleaners required in salford Quays, June and July. Various shifts available, 7.00am - 3.00pm, 3.00pm - 9.00pm and 11.00pm - 7.30am.
Cleaner required in Burnley bridge business park - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 7.00pm at £7.65 per hour, Would suit driver.
Cleaner required in Stakehill Industrial Estate, Middleton, M24 2FL - 17.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday at £8.50 per hour.
Cleaner / Janitor required in Nottingham, NG80 1LH - 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm at £7.50 per hour. General cleaning and janitorial duties. All applicants must have or be willing to undertake DBS Check for security on site.
Cleaners required for (Holiday Cover) in Castleford WF10 4TA - various hours, 7 days per week, Shifts are: 6.00am – 9.00am and 6.00am – 1.30pm at £7.80 per hour. Ideally a driver due to location but not essential. 2 weeks full cover required from Saturday 20/05/2017. Other sites in the area to cover for right person.
Cleaner required in Berry Hill, Mansfield, NG18 4RF - 12.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 5.00pm - 7.30pm, at £7.50 per hour.
Cleaner required in Doncaster, DN4 5NU, Sidings court next to lakeside village - 10.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 6.30 - 8.00am at £8.80 per hour(7.5 hours per week) and Tuesday and Friday 8.00 - 9.30am at £7.80 per hour(3 hours per week) Total hours per week 10.5
Cleaner required in Manchester M4 3AQ - 11 hours per week, working Monday 10.00am – 1.00pm at £7.50 per hour, Thursday 10.00am – 2.00pm at £7.50 per hour and Saturday 10.00am – 1.30pm at £7.70 per hour .
Cleaner required in Piccadilly, Manchester - 9 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 5.00pm - 8.00pm, at £7.50 an hour
Cleaner required in Barnsley S7 - 11.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7.00am - 9.15am at a pay rate of £7.50 per hour
Cleaner required in Zenith business park, Barnsley - 5 hours per week, Saturday and Sunday, 7.00am - 9.30am, pay rate TBC.
Cleaner required in Fallowfield - 14hours per week, Monday to Saturday 8.00pm - 10.00pm and Sunday 4.00pm - 6.00pm, at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour.
Cleaner required in Preston, Deepdale retail park - 7.5 hours per week, Monday, Thursday and Sunday, 8.00am - 10.30am at £7.20 per hour
Cleaner required in Castleford, Wakefield - 8 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.00am - 8.45am at a pay rate of £7.70 per hour
Cleaner required in Blackburn - 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4.00pm - 7.00pm at a pay rate of £7.40 per hour, immediate start.
Cleaner required in Colne, BB8 - 14 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, 7.30pm - 10.00pm, at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour.
Cleaner required in Great Harwood, BB6 - 7 hours per week, Thursday and Friday, 6.30pm - 10.00pm, at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour.
Cleaner required in buckshaw village, Chorley - 14 hours per week, Thursday to Sunday, 6.30pm - 10pm at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour.
Cleaner required in burnley, BB11 - 14 hours per week, Thursday to Saturday 6.30pm - 10.00pm and Sunday 1.30pm - 5.00pm at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour.
Cleaner required in Coleshill, Birmingham – 24 hours per week, 4hrs per day Monday to Friday at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour and 4hrs on a Sunday at £9.00 per hour.
Cleaner required in Tottington near Bolton - 15 hours per week, 3hrs Monday, 1.5hrs Tuesday and Wednesday, 2hrs Thursday, 3hrs Friday, 2hrs Saturday and Sunday, start 20th February. At a pay rate of £8.20 per hour.
Cleaner required in Barnsley - 11.25 hours per week, Monday to friday, 7.00am - 9.15am at a payrate of £7.50 per hour
Cleaner required in Nottingham - 6 hours per week, Monday, Thursday and Saturday, 7.00pm - 9.00pm at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour
Cleaner required in Bolton Area - 7 hours per week, Wednesday and Sunday, 6.00am - 9.30am at a pay rate of £7.20 per hour
Cleaner required in Mansfield, Lichfield lane NG18 - 12.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 7.30pm at a pay rate of £7.30 per hour
Cleaner required in Huddersfield - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7.00am - 9.00am at a pay rate of £7.30 per hour
Supervisor required in Salford Quays - 32 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday 3.00pm - 9.30pm, Saturday 6.00am - 2.30pm at a pay rate of £7.90 per hour
Cleaners required in Blackburn and Preston - General holiday/sickness cover , various hours and times however nothing permanent at this stage.
Cleaners required in Nottingham Centre - Various hours AM and PM, at £7.20 per hour.
Cleaners required in Wilford, Nottingham - Various hours AM and PM, at £7.20 per hour.
Cleaners required in Ollerton near Mansfield - Various hours AM and PM, at £7.20 per hour.
Cleaner required in Bury, Castlebrook Business Park - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday 4.45pm to 6.45pm at £7.20 per hour. There may also be occasional weekend overtime available.
Adhoc work required in Salford Quays - Weekdays/Weekends/Night shifts - If you are interested in the occasional extra shift this would be ideal for you. Various payrates.
Waste Management Co-ordinator required at Manchester, Sale HQ
• As Waste Management Co-ordinator you will be the main point of contact for custom enquiries and to deal with waste management issues. You must ensure that the services are managed in line with the obligations of the Waste Management Contract and in line with Client Policies & Procedures.
Other duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Present good quality data to satisfy internal and external audits, and to allow correct technical completion of orders where authorised.
• The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, have an eye for detail, and be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
• The suitable candidate will be expected to be able to provide regular monthly and adhoc detailed analytical waste data in support of effective management and continuous improvement.
• You will also be responsible for actively monitoring incoming feedback, to effectively deal with enquiries where required, to ensure continuity of workflow in a timely manner.
• A proven track record in providing excellent customer service is essential and the ability to work to defined deadlines and prioritise workload in order to meet those deadlines is desirable.
• Provide a New Customer Starter Pack to every customer
• Provide up to date contractor information to each customer
• Provide a Training Pack to every new customer
• Log all sales costs and waste information into the customer file
• Liaise with Contractors to request collection and additional services – daily
• Log all collection and waste requests - daily
• Manage sub-contractor documentation ensuring all documentation is up to date
• Maintain and regularly update a Waste Register detailing all waste movements – daily
• Be on hand to support the Waste and Environmental Consultant if required
• Produce monthly financial information to enable Accounts to raise of monthly invoice to client
• Liaise with Contractors to request waste notes each month to complete the monthly report
• Undertake duty of care audits of waste management contractors documentation
• Submitting accurate and efficient sales reports and updates as required
• Working to maximise the sales process and actively liaising with other departments
• Provide excellent customer services dealing with enquiries efficiently
• Accurately complete all monthly data to the Sales Department in a timely manner
Window Cleaner required - Main Purpose. We are looking to employ a reliable commercial window cleaner to work in the Manchester area and various locations surrounding Manchester.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Team work is important and the applicant must be able to work well as part of team whilst possessing the ability to use their own initiative.
• Full clean UK driving licence essential/beneficial
• The role involves Reach and Wash, cradle work
• You must be confident and competent working at height.
• You must be able to provide 2 checkable work references, have the correct right to work/work permits and have good communication skills.
• Previous experience within the window cleaning industry would be beneficial. However, for the right person training will be provided Core Skills Carry out all window cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning schedule
• Take ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others at work
• Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements
• Ensure any appropriate warning signs are always in use
• Observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times
• Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order
• Report all machine and building faults to line manager
• Respond courteously to customer and management requests
Working Hours:- Rate: £8.00 per hour Holiday: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays Uniform provided Shift Pattern 40 hours per week - 6.00am to 2.00pm - Monday to Friday. Opportunity to work overtime
Industrial Cleaners required for occasional adhoc work - General Cleaning staff and staff skilled in using any type of cleaning machinery are required on an adhoc basis to support our Industrial division as and when the work arises. We work all over the North West so we may be able to find work locally to you if you do not have your own transport. Payrates will again vary from job to job depending on whether it is day, night or weekend work.
Industrial Cleaning Operative required - Experienced Industrial cleaning operative required to work within the North West region based from our Manchester office. (M33) A full time position is available with a flexible 40 hour contract over 7 days. Due to the busy nature of the work involved shift start and finish times can vary and weekend work will be expected but overtime is available.
• Clean driving license is required although minor points will be considered.
• Working as part of a small team the ideal candidate will have experience of the cleaning industry and in particular Pressure Washing, Carpet cleaning, High level and Builders Cleans plus Floor cleaning/strip and sealing with a clear understanding of Health and Safety procedures and a commitment to achieving high standards .
• External and internal Training courses will be provided to the right candidate but a current CSCS card would be beneficial.
• Own transport is preferred or must live within close proximity to the Head Office.
• Salary circa £15k per annum + O/T