Technical cleaning is required by our clients in the manufacturing and distribution industries. Our own NEBOSH and IOSH accredited, H & S Manager conducts regular site audits to ensure we are working to the best H & S practices and liaises with the rest of our team working closely with onsite engineers to ensure that all safety procedures are carried out before we clean.
Our fully trained staff may undertake the cleaning of conveyor belts, clean within the caged areas of cranes and goods to man areas and under factory and distribution centre machinery and equipment. There are many mechanical hazards to consider and so through strict processes we ensure the pre-scheduling of isolation of areas before we clean. This may include the isolation of electrics and pneumatic isolation of air lines.
In some instances it may also be appropriate to utilize specialist equipment such as ATEX vacuums to ensure fire risk or ignition of residual particles is kept to a minimum.
- Health and safety is our top priority.
- NEBOSH and IOSH accredited, our H & S Manager conducts regular site audits.
- Our team works closely with onsite engineers.
- Our staff are fully trained.
- We also provide window and Industrial cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies.
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance.