Floorbrite understand the daily cleaning and hygiene challenges facing our clients in producing the highest quality products. We work alongside our clients in order to meet our KPI’s but also to ensure that our customers comply with their own strict audited requirements set by their clients such as Tesco.
No Floorbrite cleaning system or process is rigid though. We create tailored solutions to fit each need and can integrate clients systems, such as colour coding within factory areas which may differ from our usual format.
Without question, health and safety is a top priority and so all area managers are CIEH trained to H & S in the workplace level 2 and or Foundation, CIEH risk assessment level 2 and first aid to ensure competency in health and safety. We also employ our own dedicated H & S Manager who is NEBOSH and IOSH accredited and conducts regular site audits to ensure we are working to the best H & S practices.
- We understand the hygiene challenges facing our clients.
- We work with you to meet KPI’s.
- Tailored solutions to integrate with your own systems.
- All staff are trained to the “bics” standard.
- Health, safety and security are our top priority.
- We provide cleaning and facilities services 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- Technical / Specialist cleaning undertaken, with minimum disruption both in and out of working hours.
- We also provide window cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies.
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance.